What do Deborah’s audiences have in common?
They want simple proven strategies and tools that help them relate more productively at work and in life!
Do you need your people to:
- Be more empowered at work?
- Be more accountable, responsible and productive in the workplace?
- Engage more collaboratively in the workplace?
- Speak with more clarity and confidence to clients, colleagues and stakeholders?
- Know how to express their truth to those in authority?
- Be more effective in public speaking?
- Be more skillful in telling others the truth with care and candour?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of the above, then Deborah has the tools to teach your people what it takes to be more empowered in the workplace!
Deborah’s breadth and depth of experience, education and expertise in the areas of personal power and empowerment, have equipped her to work with a number of different audiences to support them to enhance their personal power and speak their truth:
- All levels of employees who need to engage and collaborate with clients, colleagues and stakeholders to ensure the work gets done efficiently and effectively while maintaining good work relationships
- Frontline leaders who need to communicate operational priorities and ensure high levels of productivity, plus deal with day-to-day people challenges effectively.
- Mid-level leaders and managers: Smart, capable professionals who know their job but who report to senior leaders with strong personalities, and they feel wobbly with fear, anger or frustration because they can’t seem to get their message out and it’s increasing their stress and affecting their lives; Leaders who need to speak the truth by giving constructive feedback and performance appraisals; Leaders who need to ensure that their people know and follow organizational policies and procedures; Leaders who need to ensure that daily operations align with the organization’s vision, mission and values.
- Content experts: Speakers, authors, consultants and coaches who need to get their message, products or services out there, and want to know how to prepare and deliver effective presentations, or who are held back by their fear of public speaking.
- Women needing skills to stand their ground: Intelligent, professional women who are extremely capable in other life domains, but who due to intense fear from repeated bullying and abuse, are not yet skilled in standing their ground when faced by a bullying partner or strong workplace personalities; women who need to learn to establish clear boundaries for more effective and respectful workplace and home relationships.
Deborah has been a member of each of these groups and knows first-hand the pain and challenges they face. Now, more than two decades later, with the education and expertise that have equipped her to speak her truth, Deborah’s mission is to support professionals, just like you, to build your competence and confidence to express your voice at work and home, with greater ease!
What results will audiences gain by working with Deborah?
- You’ll gain context, insights and proven strategies to more effectively manage your relationships – when you experience her keynotes.
- You’ll gain tools and skills to manage your emotions, engage more effectively, make more grounded decisions and present your message with greater clarity and confidence – when you attend her workshops.
- You’ll experience proven processes and transformation through doing the inner work needed to heal past hurts, let go of resentments and learn new ways of being, so that you can engage in healthy and successful relationships, at work and home – when you experience her coaching and /or attend her transformational retreats.
Deborah works closely with meeting planners
- to ensure that her keynote message is tailored to the needs of your group, and
- to ensure that your meeting is a huge success.
Book Deborah to open your next conference.
- Go to the Meeting Planners section, under the Meet Deb tab.