OENERGY CATALYST & COACH
“I am Deborah Rossouw,
and I help professionals align their energy and emotions so they are more empowered at work and home!
Founder of DebSpeaks.com - A Life-Design coaching, training and speaking practice
Co-founder of AuthenticDialogue.com
Author of Alive on Raw – Get your body and energy back!
Certified Integral Life Coach
Certified Master Practitioner of Well-Systems NLP
Certified practitioner in Boundary Work and Inner Child Work
B.Drama; HDE [Higher Diploma in Education]
B.Soc. Sci.Hons. Degree in Organizational Psychology
Conference Keynotes and Seminars
Bridging two worlds – the world of work and the world of energy – Energy Catalyst & Coach, Deborah Rossouw, helps professionals to create empowering workplaces where humans thrive and businesses benefit from high morale, staff retention and high productivity!
Deborah teaches others how to align and transform their emotional energy so they can engage in more skillful and productive conversations at work and home.
If you want your people to be:
- More productive and energized
- More skillful in communicating with clients and key stakeholders
- More skillful at managing strong emotions – their own and others
- More effective at delivering presentations
Deborah’s keynotes and seminars are right for you. Deborah will evoke, inspire and equip your people with the tools they need to be more energized, productive and skillful.
A compelling Keynote Speaker, trainer and certified Coach, Deborah connects through conversation, stories and experiential activities. And her audiences take away powerful, proven strategies and tools they can use immediately.
For more than two decades and on three continents, in her role as OD Consultant and Coach, Deborah has taught thousands of professionals how to engage from an aligned inner core that enables more skillful and productive conversations.
Life wanted her to Waltz – but she chose to Cha Cha Cha – and so can you!
Deborah loves partnering with like-minded professionals who want to create conscious and empowering workplaces!
- Deborah is a compelling Keynote Speaker and dynamic Integral Life Coach who specializes in well-being for empowered living.
- She teaches others to harness their energy and emotions so they can be vitally energized, vibrantly aligned and confidently empowered.
- She holds an Honours Degree in Organizational Psychology, a Drama Degree, a certificate as a Master Practitioner of WEL-Systems NLP plus certificates in Boundary Work, Inner Child Work, and she is a certified Integral Life Coach.
Deborah shares her life with her husband Dene and is very proud of their four sons, each of whom excel in their own field
Through her coaching practice she primarily helps:
- professionals in midlife-transition, bounce back from feeling disconnected, overwhelmed, scattered, depressed or unfulfilled – to feeling more alive and aligned to the life they long for, so that they can make the positive impact they were meant to make.
- baby boomers with weight issues – bounce back from weight-imposed limited living – to live light in body and spirit – re-owning their thin self by addressing the underlying causes of emotional eating.
She attributes her personal energy to living foods – based on her book: ALIVE on RAW – get your body and energy back!
Aligned with what she teaches that ‘Everything is Energy’ – Deborah applies her own personal power and physical energy to give back.
On 16 and 17 June 2012 she completed the 240km Bike Ride from Vancouver to Seattle as part of a fundraiser to support the BC Cancer Foundation’s Ride to Conquer Cancer. And she had tons of energy to spare at the end of the ride. What helped her make the distance? She says she was ‘powered by love and fruit! And of course the appropriate training!”
For more than two decades Deborah has served in various roles including that of Organizational Development Consultant, Speaker, Management Trainer, Leadership Development Adviser and certified Integral Life Coach. She has worked with clients on three continents, in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, and in a variety of industries, including financial services and healthcare.
She draws strength from the Christian faith and is highly respectful of all other faiths and never imposes her beliefs on others.
As dance is one of her medium’s of self-expression, Deborah on occasion expresses worship through freestyle, Spirit-led dance that engages her body-mind-soul-and-spirit. It’s the form of worship she felt called to at the age of nineteen. And that’s a story she’ll share in a future e-book that she is currently working on, namely, ‘What came because I asked – true stories of super-natural connection.’
Deborah shares her life with Dene, her closest friend, business partner and multi-talented author-musician-coach-speaker-photographer-second-husband of nearly two decades. She and Dene are very proud of their four grown-up sons.
Having emigrated to Canada in 2000, from South Africa, she and Dene now live in beautiful British Columbia – and they are proudly Canadian!